Sales&BD Manager (Energy&eMobility)/能源和电动交通销售经理_INST
Sales and Business Development Manager for our Prosyst/FOTA selling solutions based on our Bosch IoT Software Suite. This role is based in Shanghai, China.
- Develop and implement sales and business development strategies and plans for target
prospects in assigned territories according to the approved business strategy.
- Identify and reach out to key prospects via various means (relationships, references,
cold calling) to generate sales leads.
- Participate in the preparation and presentation of sales proposals, negotiate and close
- Work closely with the respective pre-sales, marketing and professional services
teams in the solutioning and delivery of sales and business development
- Involvement in the planning and execution of marketing events as well as PR activities
related to new business development.
- Identify and develop new Channel Partners to extend the sales reach in the territories
- Develop and maintain close relationships with sales and pre-sales teams across the
company and specifically also in Germany.
- Contribute towards developing the required sales and product skills within the team.
- Maintain the sales reporting system in line with company objectives, commission plans
- Contribute towards the development of new solutions, incl. gathering market intelligence,
defining product requirements and business case development.
Around 5-7 years of relevant working experience, with at least 3-5 year recent software
solution sales and/or business development assignments in mobility/energy/software
Proven success in business-to-business sales in China is a must as well as substantial
working experience with companies providing software solutions for the energy
and/or eMobility sector, incl. Rockwell, GE, Siemens, Invensys, Honeywell,
Hitachi, Toshiba or similar players.
Good Software Solution sales experience is a must.
Highly developed relationship and solution selling as well as negotiation skills.
Strong entrepreneurial spirit and high level of creativity is essential.
Comfortable (experienced) in C-level interactions, strong planning, execution and
Self-motivated go-getter, requiring minimum supervision.
Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills in Chinese and
Pro-active and able to work effectively within a multi-functional and cross-cultural team
across organization and functional boundaries.
Internal referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB3,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates)