Sales&BD Manager (Energy&eMobility)/能源和电动交通销售经理_INST
Sales and Business Development Manager for our energy/eMobility
selling solutions based on our Bosch IoT Software Suite. This role is
based in Shanghai, China.
- Develop and implement sales and business development strategies
and plans for target prospects in assigned territories according to the
approved business strategy.
- Identify and reach out to key prospects via various means (relationships, references, cold calling) to generate sales leads.
- Participate in the preparation and presentation of sales proposals, negotiate and close deals.
closely with the respective pre-sales, marketing and professional
services teams in the solutioning and delivery of sales and business
- Involvement in the planning and execution of marketing events as well as PR activities related to new business development.
- Identify and develop new Channel Partners to extend the sales reach in the territories assigned.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with sales and pre-sales teams across the company and specifically also in Germany.
- Contribute towards developing the required sales and product skills within the team.
- Maintain the sales reporting system in line with company objectives, commission plans and targets.
- Around 5-7 years of relevant working experience, with at least 3-5 year recent sales and/or business development assignments in energy domain.
- Proven success in business-to-business sales in China is a must as well as substantial working experience with companies providing software solutions for the energy and/or eMobility sector, incl. Rockwell, GE, Siemens, Invensys, Honeywell, Hitachi, Toshiba or similar players.
- Strong domain knowledge in the (discrete) energy space is a must.
- Highly developed relationship and solution selling as well as negotiation skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and high level of creativity is essential.
- Comfortable (experienced) in C-level interactions, strong planning, execution and convincing skills.
- Self-motivated go-getter, requiring minimum supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills in Chinese and English.
- Pro-active and able to work effectively within a multi-functional and cross-cultural team across organization and functional boundaries.
Internal referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB3,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates)